*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873784-See-you-tonight
Rated: GC · Book · Writing · #2027294
Created for the Soundtrackers Challenges
#873784 added February 15, 2016 at 10:08am
Restrictions: None
See you tonight
Got snowed in yesterday and instead of working at the shop by myself, I ended up working at the slaughterhouse. Wasn't a bad deal but we worked longer, not to mention, I worked my butt off. On Valentine's Day! And because of all that I missed writing an entry... sort of. *Rolleyes*



Scotty McCreery - See you tonight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFlv4O7VE-A


This kid. Yeah, kid. I like his songs and I like him. His voice though... It doesn't sound young at all, or well, he doesn't sound that young. He was here last night. *Bigsmile* We hung out, had drinks... Yeah, right! *Laugh*

No, he was at the casino and I really wanted to go see him in concert but $300 per person just to ogle him? Too rich for my blood. They had cheaper tickets but I didn't feel like being all the way in the back somewhere squinting my eyes just to see him on the actual stage. *Frown* So, we didn't go. Missed my chance.

And speaking of budgets, I really need to put my ass on one. I have no idea how to do it. I'm usually good with money which is a surprise that I like spending more than I can handle. *Think* I'm going to have to figure some things out, I guess.

It's still early in the day. There's snow on the ground and an entire day off for me. Whooo! *Rolling* I might just go roll in the snow with the puppies, then come back and do more reviewing, writing, and setting up some serious schedules for me.

I'm also curious about this week's theme... *Think* Let it be something good. Please, let it be something good. *Laugh*





© Copyright 2016 Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation (UN: geja8856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873784-See-you-tonight