*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873808-Movie-Songs-Week---Everything-I-Do-I-Do-For-You--Love
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#873808 added February 15, 2016 at 1:50pm
Restrictions: None
Movie Songs Week - Everything I Do, I Do For You & Love
** Image ID #2070673 Unavailable **
Movie Songs Week - February 15 to 21
Day 15




Bryan Adams - Everything I do, I do It For You.
From Robin Hood Prince of Thieves with Kevin Costner.

Canadian Artist who was not taking off the Canadian content play list because he got too big and popular. Heaven forbid. I have always loved Bryan Adams. Kevin Costner movies are also a big draw for me. Having picked all my songs for the week... another of his movies will come up later this week.

A 1991 British-American romantic adventure film. The film, an iteration of the legendary English folk tale, was directed by Kevin Reynolds. The film's principal cast includes Kevin Costner as Robin Hood, Morgan Freeman as Azeem, Christian Slater as Will Scarlet, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio as Maid Marian Dubois, and Alan Rickman as the Sheriff of Nottingham.

The film grossed over $390 million worldwide, ranking as the second-highest grossing film of 1991. For his role as George, Sheriff of Nottingham, Rickman was accorded the BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role. The film's theme song, "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You", by Bryan Adams, was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Song.

Border for my personal use.


Blog City – Day 709

Prompt: What do you think unconditional love is, and how would you act if you loved yourself unconditionally?

Loving all the parts - the dark and the light. Accepting the whole person without any conditions or expectations. Just being there for the person. Encouraging them, supporting them and having faith in them. God loves unconditionally. We are frail and not perfect, but his love grants us mercy and hope. He reaches out and waits for us to choose Him. He waits knowing, when we are ready we will come back into the safety of his loving arms. He forgives us all our foibles and gives us hope to forgive ourselves so that we can move on and do great things.

My Gramzie loved me like that as well. Without her love and acceptance I am not sure where I would be right now. I was blessed with her unconditional love and for that I am eternally grateful. She may be gone now, but her heart lives on in me and it all her children and grandchildren.
How would I act if I loved myself unconditionally? I would not be so hard on myself. Give myself a break and not beat myself up when I fail at something. I will pick myself up, dust myself off and learn from those mistakes. I will listen with my heart and reach out to others... to help light their way. Together we can find the light and make a way in this world. Find peace and contribute to our world. Be a beckon.


© Copyright 2016 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873808-Movie-Songs-Week---Everything-I-Do-I-Do-For-You--Love