*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874121-Take-2
Rated: GC · Book · Writing · #2027294
Created for the Soundtrackers Challenges
#874121 added February 17, 2016 at 12:42pm
Restrictions: None
Take 2
I'm not exactly in the mood to do this, or anything for that matter. *Rolleyes* Got to work just to find out that all the meat is frozen and now I have to fix this damn problem. Talked to hubby to send the mechanic back, who was here last night, fixing a different item. *Headbang* That's what you get when you buy used shit for something where it needs to last.

Then I got really *Irritated*! Since hubby was in that accident, he knows he'll get some money back. My hope is to use that money to pay some of our bills which never seem to go away. His thought was to buy a new display with that money. Um, excuse me? Why are we buying new equipment for the business? We have our own shit to deal with! I told him so and all he said was 'yeah, I know'. If the business hasn't made enough money to be able to buy one stinking machine, then that is not our problem. Seriously! Are you fucking kidding me?! I... I can't even get into it right now. I'm just at a loss for words.

I've also made up my mind. Any minute I can, I'll spend it on the site, writing & reviewing, and looking for ways to get some stuff published. For my sake. Not for our sake. If we're going to do things this way, let's do it.

I just... Ugh!

Anyway, here's some music for you to listen to and for me to relax my mind. Yes, it involves Antonio Banderas again. *bigsmikle*



This! *Inlove2*




© Copyright 2016 Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation (UN: geja8856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874121-Take-2