*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874223-Mmmm-mmm-mmm-No-Maybe
Rated: GC · Book · Writing · #2027294
Created for the Soundtrackers Challenges
#874223 added February 18, 2016 at 1:05pm
Restrictions: None
Mmmm, mmm, mmm! No. Maybe?


*Bigsmile* *Inlove* *Devilish* I just love this song and this scene! Yummy! Guess this means it's a week of Antonio Banderas, huh? God, that man can dance. And he looks so delicious while doing it. *Laugh* Okay, enough!

I do love these kinds of movies. Romance, comedy, dancing, drama. I can't help it. It's part of who I am. Dancing used to be a part of my life, long time ago. Thinking back on it, being shy and quiet (shut up! *Laugh*) I'm surprised that I got involved in anything which had something to do with dancing and music. Perhaps it was the freedom to do as you felt and make it part of the dance, not worrying about what anyone thought or said at that moment.

How I wish this week's theme would go on until the end, but I know that Beth will put a stop to it.

Songs have an effect on me, especially the lyrics, but nothing like this. You'd laugh if you saw me watching movies like Take The Lead. Once it gets to a particular song I turn the volume up to the max and dance around the house. *Blush* Then I repeat it a few times until I can't hear a thing any longer or I'm out of breath. Guess I'm still a kid at heart. *Wink*

And here's the same song from the movie Shall We Dance:





© Copyright 2016 Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation (UN: geja8856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874223-Mmmm-mmm-mmm-No-Maybe