*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874977-Grishams-latest-and-more
Rated: 13+ · Book · Family · #2058371
Musings on anything.
#874977 added February 26, 2016 at 11:12pm
Restrictions: None
Grisham's latest, and more
1. If you want a FREE copy of John Grisham's latest book, The Tumor, go this site: www.fusfoundation.org. You can download a copy or fill out your address for a paper copy.

Grisham sits on the board of directors of Focused Ultrasound Foundation, even though he knows little of medicine. His goal with this novel is to educate the public a bout FUS. It can address not only brain tumors, as in the novel, but other kinds of cancer or bone problems. Someday in the future, someone in your family may receive a bad diagnosis. Then you will wonder about FUS and if it's available for you. The book is free, but the technology is still new, so science still needs funding to develop it further.

2. If you put a note like the one above in Facebook, an ad for it is automatically attached and you can't delete it. I deleted the entire message. I don't want a piggyback ad on my simple post. The ad was not for the book, or even the Foundation. It was for a specific procedure, like a drug ad. I really resent that and am opposed to that kind of automatic attachment.

3. I finally got a Valentine from my father tonight. I figured one was coming, once the after price got low enough. Doesn't matter if it's flowers or candy, he'll never pay regular price. He's got Easter bunnies in his closet from last year to give his great grandkids this year. Too bad flowers and candy don't last all year.

© Copyright 2016 Pumpkin (UN: heartburn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pumpkin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874977-Grishams-latest-and-more