*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876026-the-predictable-randomness-of-consciousness
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #388967
Daily notes and timed freewrites but mostly my blog
#876026 added March 7, 2016 at 8:29pm
Restrictions: None
the predictable randomness of consciousness
The non containable thought shared...The spoken word once heard...the written word once read...the expressed idea comprehended.

Philosophy is a discipline of the mind to answer the great questions. You know them, you've asked them sometime in your life.

         1) Who am I? 2) Why am I? 3) Where did I come from? 4) Where am I going? 5) Does it matter?


As you may notice, I'm in a mind (consciousness) expansion phase today. My center of being is focused on the big questions of existence.

I think therefore I am. (?)

In truth, my existence may be, "I think I am, therefore I think." My existence may simply be a thought wave within a thought universe.

"Reality" is illusive and subjective through the filters of personal experience and perception of the physical senses. My reality is not your reality. Your reality isn't mine. I've had opportunity to physically experience this truth several times in my life. In some cases, my perceptions have come up against someone else's perceptions to an incompatible conclusion. These experiences invoke painful memory. Even when my perception of reality find a perceived compatibility with an overall reality so that my existence may reach an agreement within the perceived universe, there are enough differences to stress the separateness of my perceived reality in the universal ocean of realities to keep me separate from the whole. This is the basic definition of "I." I exist either as an idea, or concept...the point is the "I." Consciousness cannot exist without the separateness of I. If there is no separateness of conscious individuality where the I is nonexistent, then the consciousness of the individual is nonexistent.

I'm not talking in circles, it simply appears that way.




Take care and may your road lead to only good places.

Deb

*Quill* I'm the writer I am today, only because of all the help I've received from other writers yesterday.*Bookopen*

** Image ID #1360707 Unavailable **



Compassion and the effort to try and understand some thing that was not understood before is a step toward acceptance not only of others but most importantly of yourself.

© Copyright 2016 DyrHearte writes (UN: dyrhearte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DyrHearte writes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876026-the-predictable-randomness-of-consciousness