*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876169-Medicine-for-pressure-and
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2000274
Simple stuff, really. Musing uncharacteristically challenged. BLog
#876169 added March 9, 2016 at 7:17pm
Restrictions: None
Medicine for pressure and...
Just saw my Doctor about high blood pressure issues I have been experiencing. No stress. Okay, so I should lose twenty pounds, stay away from salts and fatty foods. Since this is ongoing, we are going to treat this with low dose of something...gibberish? Who makes this stuff up? Welcome to middle age and it all goes down hill from here. No stress.

I like to think I get enough exorcise at work and some at home to be decently fit. I take my boy out for a ride around the property nearly every day on a vehicle that has no power steering-power steering is for chumps! I have a decently large stump I am going to dig out by hand pretty soon. Projected work has to count for something, right?

I wanted to mention that I did a good thing yesterday. I was driving my boy around and I saw my neighbor had their flag lying in the dirt. They haven't been around much so I stopped and picked it up and put it in their fence. Course, the moment I did that I saw a boy come around on his bike and walkie talkie and stared at me while I did it. He didn't live there, I have no idea who he was. I waved at him and got nothing. So, I was riding around a bit more yesterday and saw him just staring and I waved hello about five more times and got nothing. That is okay. I refuse to project bad thought due to my own misunderstanding. This might even be good advice. Any takers?

'Like' if you exist.
© Copyright 2016 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876169-Medicine-for-pressure-and