*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876954-Gingerbread-House
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #853675
Cinderella's life after the glass slipper. Other fairy tale scenarios included.
#876954 added March 20, 2016 at 11:37am
Restrictions: None
Gingerbread House
Prompt: Instead of a house made out of gingerbread, Hansel and Gretel find a house made out of what else? Instead of a witch, who lives there?

Hansel and Gretel find a house made out of chocolate cake with chocolate chips and frosting. Betty Crocker lives in this house. She is very nice. She loves to cook and bake and she takes the children in as her own. She buys them clothes and they are happy.

The children's step mother dies and the father goes out to find his children. He knocks on the chocolate cake house and Gretel answers the door! He cries and embraces his children and they are so happy to see him. He fells in love with Betty Crocker and marries her. Betty wins contests and makes a lot of money and they build a castle. Betty makes cakes for Cinderella, Elsa and all the fairy tale princesses.

Betty Crocker and Hansel and Gretel's father have two children. Duncan and Pillsbury!

Another beautiful picture of Elsa by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876954-Gingerbread-House