*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877224-Preston-Farnsworth-is-Minor-Character-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1956638
NaNoWriMo 2013
#877224 added March 23, 2016 at 5:50pm
Restrictions: None
Preston Farnsworth is Minor Character #2
Background Story:
Preston's Desk

Preston stared at his desk for several minutes before removing the dust cover, which the office manager had placed over his computer. He was not sure why she did this each night, but every morning when he came to work the dust cover was over the computer. He sat down in the black leather desk chair and turned on the computer, but instead of logging in he unlocked his desk drawers. Opening the top drawer on the left side, he removed a small notebook and black ballpoint pen which he placed on the right side of his desk next to the mouse.

Logging into his e-mail he glanced quickly at the subject lines before beginning to delete the spam. One subject line caught his attention, it read A Clean Desk is the Sign of an Organized Mine, and he smiled. He checked the sender, it was from his sister Georgia. "Of course," he said as he opened the e-mail and began to read. As usual, she was giving advice on how to organize an office desk.

He looked to his left, on that side of the desk was piled several pieces of paper including a yellow door hanger saying the power would be turned off in 48 hours. The hanger was from house he rented out, apparently the tenits had not paid the power bill that month. With a sigh, he picked up his cell phone and dialed the NV Energy phone number to pay the bill. He took out a credit card and paid the bill. "I'm not having someone clean that house without electricity," he said. Then he went back to the e-mail from his sister. "Perhaps, she is right about the clean desk. I'll have to clean this desk off as this afternoon." He closed his e-mail and opened an MS Word document. He needed to write his mother a letter, even if it was a hard copy and not hand written. She would forgive him as long as she could read his handwriting.

Dear Mom,

I have a house that is empty and I need.

Profile

*Questionbl* Name: Preston Farnsworth

*Questionp* Age: Born March 30, 1946 he is 66 years old.

*Questionr* General physical description: He is 6' tall with an athletic body. He has brown eyes and black hair with gray around the temples.

*Questiono* Hometown: Born in San Diego, California and lives in Las Vegas, Nevada

*Questiong* Type of home and/or neighborhood: He owns a ranch style house in a gated neighborhood, but usually sleeps at the office or at Daniella Coffey's.

*Questionb* Relationship status: Relationship with Daniella Coffey.

*Questionv* Current family: Mother is still alive and winter's in Preston's Las Vegas house.

*Question* Family background (parents, previous marriages, etc.): Previous marriage with a daughter and a son. He has several grandchildren.

*Questionbl* Friends: Ethan Stupe and some a couple of gambling or drinking buddies.

*Questionp* Other close relationships: None

*Questionr* Relationship with men: N/A

*Questiono* Relationship with women: Romantic relationship with Daniella Coffey

*Questiong* Job: Partner in Farnsworth and Coffey: Art Connoisseurs

*Questionb* Dress style: Stylish and wars tailored suites. He usually wears red ties. He likes to wear watches & other types of jewelry that contain diamonds.

*Questionv* Religion: Raised Southern Baptist, but has no present religious affiliations. Usually goes to church on either the first or last Sunday of the month. Goes to which ever church he is closest to on any given Sunday.

*Question* Attitude to religion: Accepting of all religions.

*Questionbl* Favorite pastimes: Outdoor activities, such as hiking and horseback riding.

*Questionp* Hobbies: Collects art.

*Questionr* Favorite sports: Enjoys watching soccer and basket ball.

*Questiono* Favorite foods: Likes any type of food.

*Questiong* Strongest positive personality trait: Courage, determination, self-confidence, enthusiasm

*Questionb* Strongest negative personality trait: Impatient, silly arguments, allows fear to limit choices.

*Questionv* Sense of humor: Interesting sense of humor

*Question* Temper:Dislikes inactivity, delays, work that doesn't use his or her talent.

*Questionbl* Consideration for others: Constantly active. Variety of friends with different personalities. Quick & easy to get along with. Independent & ambitious. Direct & forthright. Expresses sincere sentiment.

*Questionp* How other people see him or her: As a workalohalic.

*Questionr* Other traits, especially those to be brought out in story: Competent & practical, with the ability to acquire to great wealth & power. He is a successful businessman who has large dreams of material success. He is so focused of business & material achievement that he neglects his private life & relationships.

*Questiono* Ambitions: Ambitious, creative, needs to do his or her best, likes to take charge, born leader, spends money as soon as it is received.

*Questiong* Philosophy of life: Work is worship.

*Questionb* Most important thing to know about this character: He loves Daniella and his two children by a previous relationship.

*Questionv* Will readers like or dislike this character, and why? They will dislike him because he does not appear supportive.
© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877224-Preston-Farnsworth-is-Minor-Character-2