*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878140-Nature-changes-plans
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#878140 added April 2, 2016 at 8:19am
Restrictions: None
Nature changes plans...
Up at 7 A.M. to the sound of thunder and the flash of lightning...and Mopsy. The farmers' market may not happen. Severe thunderstoms forecasted until 1 P.M. The art festival is being delayed too *Sad*. And it is very warm, another bad sign.

I'll have to busy myself with other things today, a sewing project standing by, a new book to read, and watercoloring a Carolina wren I've been watching. The air smells so fresh when it's raining, I can't breathe it deep enough. A nice breeze is blowing in my open window with a few tiny sprays of rain mixed in.

Mr. & Mrs. Redbird are nearby, chirping, bouncing up and down from feeder to porch railing to water dish. They nest in the bush just beyond, little ones on the way I think. They pay no mind to the storm.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2016 Have a sunshiny day! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Have a sunshiny day! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878140-Nature-changes-plans