*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878368-Now-you-know-what-I-know
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#878368 added April 4, 2016 at 5:44pm
Restrictions: None
Now you know what I know
1. I just paid to have an updated account for a year, so I can blog again! Yay!

2. I had to pull my retirement out so we could catch up a little bit, and while I regret having to do this, the good side is that I bought a car, a Honda Pilot. It has third-row seating. We have three teenagers and having them squeezed in the back of the Toyota Camry that we have been borrowing from my stepfather is getting to not be a good thing. Plus, Matt is 13 and he is getting bigger every time I look at him. He was 5 feet 8 inches in February, 4 inches taller than either one of us, but I think he has grown since then. He wears a size 13 shoe.

3. Speaking of which, Matt was in the All-State Honor Choir in Hattiesburg, MS this past weekend. We had to get him a pair of black shoes to wear for their performance on Saturday. Evidently the shoes Sam bought him were identical to some that were size 11 that he already had. He made it to Hattiesburg with one size 11 and one size 13. They had ridden the bus to Hattiesburg, about 1 and 1/2 hours from our house, so they had no way to make it to a store. He just had to roll with it.

4. I have lost 30 pounds on this plan my mother talked me into, and is paying for. Lots more to go, though.

5. My daughter, Emily, is graduating in around 6 weeks.

© Copyright 2016 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878368-Now-you-know-what-I-know