*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879389-April-Prompt-20
by Jen~
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2073596
Blog for this groups entries~will probably be rather interesting!~
#879389 added April 14, 2016 at 5:34pm
Restrictions: None
April Prompt #20
20) What’s your current writing project? Are you progressing the way you expected?

Well this is an interesting timing for this question actually..LoL...I am starting the Seasonal Construct Cup tomorrow for the 1st time. I have read and been told that it is the most challenging and difficult challenge on here...I was encouraged to enter this contest and that fact made it even more of a challenge that I wanted to try out...at least TRY and give it my best shot because I know that this challenge is a learning and growing experience more than anything and that, in my opinion, is something that nobody should ever say they have enough of! I believe that you can ALWAYS learn and grow as a person in many ways....and that you should never pass up the chance to do so in life. I know that there is so much that I have to learn as a writer, and a person...and I gladly welcome and accept any time that I can do so. Even though it may be the hardest challenge on here...and I have been here just about 7 months..I feel like that I will never know...or learn or grow, if I do not try. So I am planning on giving it my best and I am going to open up my mind to allow the words to flow..the ideas to form and my work to improve. I am looking forward to seeing how I do during this 30 day challenge and what I can come up with each day. So am I progressing? I am just starting this tomorrow so I cannot say that it or I am progressing in a way that I expected because it has not started....however, I CAN say that the fact that I am trying it and the learning and growing experience that it is...I already am progressing....because I am trying! I am ready to broaden my writing..and THAT is progression in itself!! Since I first started here in September up till now...I have seen the change and growth already that happens in each writing that I do....each step that I take is taken with learning and growth in some way or another and that is something that is truly a HUGE change and a new thing for me to accept...but I am starting (slowly) to be able to realize and see things in not JUST a bad way like I am conditioned and used to seeing them...I am seeing the GOOD things and seeing that I CAN accept them..I CAN believe them and I CAN make and have changes in my life that are GOOD....You hear things enough and are brainwashed enough, you believe what you are told...and I have always been told more bad then good so that is what is the overpowering belief in me...the bad....Now I am able to learn and see that there are good things that are said, that I CAN believe in....it is OKAY to believe in them...and it is an awesome feeling...NEW...but awesome!!

© Copyright 2016 Jen~ (UN: jen2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jen~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879389-April-Prompt-20