*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881813-Miracle-Belly-Fat-Drinks
Rated: 13+ · Book · Family · #2058371
Musings on anything.
#881813 added May 10, 2016 at 7:14pm
Restrictions: None
Miracle Belly Fat Drinks
         You know how you get those unsolicited e-mails, or you see ads on Facebook or Yahoo for the miracle system that's going to cure your belly fat, make you feel younger and lighter, and be healthier? Your digestive system will be cleansed? And if you're dumb enough to click for more info, you get a very long video teaching you a lot of stuff without being specific before finally trying to sell you something.

         Well, finally today Dr. Oz addressed those ads. He had a celebrity trainer come on and talk about the "flush drinks". Most of them have additives that are too intense for us and they aren't recommended.Those drinks also have artificial flavors and sweeteners to counteract the bitterness of the herbs. You put back in toxins that are getting rid of other toxins. The ones you see at Juice bars are better because they have real food, but they're expensive. The Do It Yourself cleanses are the best. They're affordable, and they use real food, like lemon juice, grapefruit, apple cider vinegar, and so forth. Those can't hurt you. Black coffee also works.

         Basically, these drinks are making you go tinkle or potty more.That's why your stomach may appear a little less bloated or you see a quick loss of a few pounds. If you're already on a fluid pill, drink plenty of water, and take fiber supplements, you don't have much need for these drinks. So save some money.

         Headaches resulting from the occasional hangover are caused by dehydration. So you take your electrolyte powders before going to bed and drink a lot of water, not coffee, the next day to lessen the severity of your hangover.

         After overeating, you have too much sodium and sugar in your body which result in a gradual weight build up, that's really only temporary. If you know you overate, take your fluid pill or diuretic drink, have a fluid breakfast, but a light, healthy lunch and dinner, to keep your digestive system moving. The scale won't make you panic two or three days AFTER the overeating.

         

© Copyright 2016 Pumpkin (UN: heartburn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pumpkin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881813-Miracle-Belly-Fat-Drinks