*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882826-Check-It-Out-Carefully-then-Decide
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#882826 added May 23, 2016 at 8:45am
Restrictions: None
Check It Out Carefully then Decide!

Motivational Monday!

Actress Joan Collins, born on this day in 1933, once said, "Show me a person who has never made a mistake and I'll show you somebody who has never achieved much." Do you think this is true? What's your greatest mistake?


*Thought* Red Dragon *MugLV*


I've made a lot of them. Many were pushed on me. Probably one I regret was returning to Pennsylvania. But,as I look back it is the one in which my first husband had a voice and helped us move back. If I had known consciously how it would turn out I would not have returned. I really like living here and always have liked living here. However, the government of this state is something to think about.

There are more classes that teach thinking skills now, than I ever took when in school. When I was 8th grade to 12th they taught but it was closer to the end of WWII and society was reorganizing. The best class I took was as a senior, it was called "Problems of Democracy."

Plus, I spent out of school time mostly with people who were deliberately trying to keep me away from knowledge. The three aunt's homes I spent most of my time with did not have TV. My dad supplied us with TV when I was 16. TV then was Laurence Welk, News, Roy Rogers, The Lone Ranger, Sky King, Band Stand. After killing millions of people in WWII life was peaceful except for rebellious teenagers.

On the news today: The Erie City School District is broke. They are talking about closing 4 City High Schools and busing the teens into surrounding School Districts. It is a part of the constant consolidation that takes place in this economy. Gram ma said, "Never wish your life away." But 2016 is wearing people down and it is not even half over yet.

There is a vulture in my back yard this morning feasting on a woodchuck. This week end I have seen a raccoon, woodchucks, red squirrels, birds to numerous to name, chipmunks, and deer just observing the back yard. Spring has definitely arrived for the wildlife.

Who knows for sure that a major life decision will turn out the way you want it to turn out? Life throws us a lot of curves. *Headbang*

Happy Trails. This was done for Reeling in your readers character

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882826-Check-It-Out-Carefully-then-Decide