*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883210
by ruwth
Rated: E · Book · Religious · #1698995
A glimpse into the MOST important relationship in my life!
#883210 added May 28, 2016 at 8:41pm
Restrictions: None
This is the day that the LORD has made...

This is the day that the LORD has made,
I will rejoice and be glad in it.


Rejoice and be glad. Is this something we can choose? It must be.

James wrote, "Rejoice when you enter into divers temptations for the testing of you faith produces patience." Patience in this case means endurance. No matter what circumstances we find in life we can chooe to.rejoice because we know the end.of the story. This life is temporary. We serve an eternal King. We live in an eternal Kingdom which will one day be fully manifested. When that day comes, there will be no pain or sorrow -- only joy -- joy unspeakable and full of glory.

Today, we can trust God in the midst of difficult times and find the peace that passes understanding. We can trust God in the midst of difficult times and find JOY!! We can say, This is the day that the LORD had made and I will rejoice and be glad in it."


~ ~ ~ JESUS is LORD! ~ ~ ~
© Copyright 2016 ruwth (UN: ruwth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ruwth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883210