*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883875-The-Sunday-News-Muhammad-Ali
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#883875 added June 5, 2016 at 1:02am
Restrictions: None
The Sunday News: Muhammad Ali
Sunday, June 5, 2016

"We all have the same God, we just serve him differently. Rivers, lakes, ponds, streams, oceans all have different names, but they all contain water. So do religions have different names, and they all contain truth, expressed in different ways forms and times. It doesn't matter whether you're a Muslim, a Christian, or a Jew. When you believe in God, you should believe that all people are part of one family. If you love God, you can't love only some of his children"
Muhammad Ali1

Muhammad Ali
January 17, 1946 - June 3, 2016

Another great American, another great human being has died. His body will soon be interred in the ground, spirit has ascended into the next world and all that is left behind is his memory. Will we remember him as he wanted to be remembered? Will we build myths around him as we do other great men and women after they die? Myths that hide the humanity of the man while showing him the way we thought he was or wanted him to be.


I hope we remember him the way he wanted to be remembered. During his life Muhammad Ali grew as a human being, he became a better person as he grew older which is the way we all should grow and mature. The human soul or spirit was not intended to remain static during its so journey on the material plain. Muhammad Ali's soup matured during his physical life and now that it has passed into the spiritual realm it will ascend toward the Divine Creator.

Footnotes
1  http://www.azquotes.com/author/242-Muhammad_Ali


© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883875-The-Sunday-News-Muhammad-Ali