*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885438-Tolerance-and-the-Oneness-of-Humanity
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#885438 added June 23, 2016 at 12:49am
Restrictions: None
Tolerance and the Oneness of Humanity
Thursday, June 23, 2016


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 837
"If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each of faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently with more love, patience, tolerance and care. Marvin J Ashton How do you feel about this?

I agree that looking into another person's heart helps us to understand that other people, but only if we think of them as part of our tribe. In order to treat other people with love, patience, tolerance and care we have to consider think of them as being part of our tribe or extended family or friends. Many of the problems humanity faces today comes from out dated concepts of family or tribe. The biggest issue humanity faces is the them and us attitude that separates the human species into race, nation, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual preferences, class, etc.

The human race is a single species and until that is accepted as a fact throughout the world then tolerance of other human beings will be the exception and not the rule. Fortunately, the human race is moving toward the point where tolerance, care, patience, and love of the entire human species is the rule. Humanity has a long way to go, but it is getting there because everyday more and more people are accepting the the oneness of humanity. Eventually we will arrive at that point, but until that happens those of us who accept the common foundation of humanity have to show tolerance through both our actions and our words.

© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885438-Tolerance-and-the-Oneness-of-Humanity