*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885485-Mishmash
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#885485 added June 23, 2016 at 10:43am
Restrictions: None
Mishmash
1. I have had a sinus infection for a week. I'm getting better, I just have this cough that isn't completely gone.

2. I started taking Contrave this morning to help me lose weight, I have lost 35 pounds on this diet from a local hospital, but I've been on it since January and I needed a break. I've gained about 5 back in the three weeks I've been off. You have to eat their food exclusively, which is not bad, but with my husband and kids out for the summer, it was too hard. I went to the doctor yesterday and she prescribed this Contrave. As much as it cost, it better work. According to the reviews on the internet, it's pretty good.

3. Anna Claire has had a friend over this week and so has Matt. This is due to complete forgetfulness on the part of myself and my husband as to who we invited when. The "Southwind Gang" as I call it also hangs out here sometimes too. We live in the Southwind subdivision, which has nine million boys all about the same age. I have no idea how so many boys wound up in the same subdivision, but they enjoy coming to our house. I have thought about hanging a sign over our door saying "Welcome to the home for waifs and strays." But I'd rather they be here than to be wondering where my son is. My husband teaches around the corner at the school most of them go to and I think it gives them the big head to be able to say that they hang out at his house.

4. Vacation Bible School has been this week, so that is a good place for all my hangers-around to go around 6:00 in the evening. Hoorah! Peace and quiet. I confess, though, that I have somewhat enjoyed the activity. I get all the peace and quiet I can stand during the school year when it's just me here all day long.

5. I have officially stopped drinking Diet Mountain Dew every day. I haven't stopped drinking it, you understand, I just don't drink it every day. I've been with Diet Mountain Dew longer than I have been with my husband and I love it, but it got to where it was racing my heart. Lucky for me I like unsweet tea. I don't know why, I never have liked sweet tea, but I love unsweet, so I am drinking that instead of DMD, so I still have caffeine, but not quite as much. A DMD every now and again is a good treat.


© Copyright 2016 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885485-Mishmash