*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886615-Im-not-afraid-of-ghosts
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#886615 added July 6, 2016 at 10:14am
Restrictions: None
I'm not afraid of ghosts
Manx Cat from Japan


I took jing to the A.N.N.A. Wellness Center yesterday. The veterinarian agreed someone did something to her to make her fat. She is neutered so no kittens to worry about. She is my new cat now and she seems to be losing some of the belly weight. I think she likes it here.


War Chest Wednesday! A prompt from a previous challenger...

Write about your fears...fears that you have overcome, and fears which still exist within you.



FEARS OH MY! The biggest one I have never totally conquered is driving in heavy traffic. Driving in large shopping areas during heavy traffic hours is just not my thing. I can do it, but I don't like it and avoid it as often as possible.

I also don't like going to appointments totally alone. Going to the Doctor or Dentist alone is not a good thing but I have to do it often. Last January I had a Doctors appointment in downtown Erie. My son drove me there I was so glad.

In the last 20 years I've been in cars that have been run off the road 10 times. Needless to say, I am paranoid about automobiles and driving. *CarV*

Seems odd since I have handled many horses that are 1500 lbs. or more with out a qualm. Jumping fences was like flying, with a special horse friend, also not a problem. Of course, I'm never alone with a horse. *Horse*

Oh! One other fear I can share. I am afraid of the dark. This one I control. It's ancient, probably in my DNA. Hah! Maybe good for a short story. *Laugh*

What to say when people voice evil ideas? Not exactly a fear but the idea, that if I protest, they will retaliate can raise thoughts of flight.

Well keep on keepin on, fear or not to fear......




© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886615-Im-not-afraid-of-ghosts