*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887401-Bad-Habits-I-Dispise--Songs-Enjoyed-with-an-Ex
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#887401 added July 14, 2016 at 2:39pm
Restrictions: None
Bad Habits I Dispise & Songs Enjoyed with an Ex
Catch up day....

30 Day Blogging Challenge - July 12


Talk Tuesday!
What bad habit (or habits, if you're feelin' feisty) do people have that make you wish you could inflict severe punishment upon them without incurring any punishment of your own?


Driving issues and throwing cigarettes out onto the grass.... sometimes I would love to walk up to someone doing these stupid things and haul of and whunk them upside the head in the hopes of knocking some sense into them.

Blicker signals on your car are not an option.... use the dang things.
Don't rely on the car telling when to change lanes or backing up... look for yourself.
Stop driving by my house at unbelievable speeds... there are children here.... stop at the stop sign or go around on the main street and sit at the traffic light.
Eat that cigarette... I dare you... we don't want any litter around here and we certainly don't want a forest fire starting up because of your stupidity.

How's that for bad habits that drive me snakey. I am sure there are others, but today those are the top ones.

30 Day Blogging Challenge - July 13


War Chest Wednesday! A prompt from a previous challenger...
You're with your significant other and a song comes on that reminds you of an ex. What do you do?


I am not a huge fan of this prompt... but if it did happen, I probably won't say anything. What's past is past. I'd still enjoy the song... unless it brought poor memories - then I would subtly change the station to something else.

© Copyright 2016 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887401-Bad-Habits-I-Dispise--Songs-Enjoyed-with-an-Ex