*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887937-War-Chest-Wednesday-Always-Right-Working-the-Plan-Nature
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#887937 added July 20, 2016 at 11:10am
Restrictions: None
War Chest Wednesday: Always Right, Working the Plan, Nature
Wednesday, July 20, 2016

 Fractured Nursery Rhymes  (13+)
Complete the previous fractured nursery rhyme line with line that rhymes.
#2068539 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The War Chest Wednesday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS From a previous challenger...
Is there something wrong with always having to be right?

Yes! If a person is always right then he or she doesn't learn anything and loses numerous friends. A person who is always right or gives the impression of always being right is a reoccurring headache which causes people to avoid contact with that individual when possible. When they have to listen to Mr. or Ms Always Right then they tune out the conversation and the mind tiptoes through the tulips. People who are always right give the impression that they are better then others and insist on doing things their way even if there is an easier and faster way to accomplish the desired results.


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 864
Plan your work. Work your plan. Does this sound like a plan to you? Write about it.

Planning my work and working my plan is good in theory. It works well about 95% of the time. Unfortunately about 5% of the time something unforeseen interrupts which causes the plan to fly out the window or scatters my thoughts. My biggest problem is interruptions occurring at the most in opportune times. Sometimes the interruptions are minor such as the phone ringing with a friend on the other end. I stop what I'm doing for the conversation and then get right back to the plan. At other times the interruptions are major which causes me to stop what I'm doing for two or three hours. Getting back to the plan after a two hour interruption is a bit difficult.


I plan my work
and attempt to work my plan
until interruptions send it into a tailspin.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1334
Write something about nature?

I enjoy the beauty of nature,
the Rocky Mountains snow capped peaks,
the desert valley's blooming cactus,
and the distant howl of a hunting wolf pack.


© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887937-War-Chest-Wednesday-Always-Right-Working-the-Plan-Nature