*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888782-Emotional-blogging-for-a-ride
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#888782 added July 30, 2016 at 9:00pm
Restrictions: None
Emotional blogging for a ride
The thirtieth day of "30-Day Bloggers Group [13+]

Last Creation Saturday, you guys! How relieved are you to not have to do the "30-Day Blogging Challenge" or get these prompts anymore? Don't be shy.

Ha, I am so scared to fall into that big black hole after 30-Day Blogging Challenge, I signed up immediately for the camping trip to Europe in August for the summer 30-Day Blogging Challenge. That’s how much I loved having those prompts every day. I thought they were excellent. Thanks Lyn's a Witchy Woman , ElaineElaine , Brother Nature and Fivesixer for the good and thought provoking prompts. And thanks fellow bloggers. I had fun. See you next month?



What's the difference between emotion versus feeling? How do you write the subtle differences on the page?(BC)

Emotions play out in the theater of the body. Feelings play out in the theater of the mind. Dr. Sarah McKay


Emotions are chemicals released in response to our interpretation of a specific trigger. It takes our brains about 1/4 second to identify the trigger, and about another 1/4 second to produce the chemicals. By the way, emotion chemicals are released throughout our bodies, not just in our brains, and they form a kind of feedback loop between our brains & bodies. They last for about six seconds.



Feelings happen as we begin to integrate the emotion, to think about it, to “let it soak in.” In English, we use “feel” for both physical and emotional sensation — we can say we physically feel cold, but we can also emotionally feel cold. This is a clue to the meaning of “feeling,” it’s something we sense. Feelings are more “cognitively saturated” as the emotion chemicals are processed in our brains & bodies. Feelings are often fueled by a mix of emotions, and last for longer than emotions. (Joshua Freedman)

Prompt: Amusement parks can be found everywhere. Are you fond of them and if so, what is your favorite ride and why?(BCoFs)

I hate amusements parks. They are expensive, loud, noisy, too crowdy and full of cheap thrills. The food is usually terrible. Then again, I don’t have kids! If you have brats who want to go out with the whole family then amusement parks can be your thing. I like the parks where they have those electronic wrist devices for your little ones so they can’t get lost in the park and if they do you can trace them down.



I am more of a zoo kind of person. Now zoos I like. Animal watching is one of my favorite pass times. As is people watching as a special kind of animal watching.Preferably in the sun on a terrace with a cold drink and good company. *BigSmile*

Day SEVEN "Give It 100!

© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888782-Emotional-blogging-for-a-ride