*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888681-Day-six-give-it-100
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#888681 added July 29, 2016 at 12:32am
Restrictions: None
Day six give it 100
The twenty ninth day of "30-Day Bloggers Group [13+]

Fun Fact Friday!
On this day in 1773, the first schoolhouse to be located west of the Allegheny Mountains was built in Schoenbrunn, Ohio. What's one of your fondest memories from the early days of your schooling?

When I was four years old, I attended kindergarten. I sometimes think back on that period meeting up with Marcelino, my best friend with whom I was going to marry. He was blond with curly hair. We played together all the time, outside in the sand pit or inside the school. It is one of my my earliest memories.



Prompt: I was reading a writing prompt on Writing.Com when suddenly... I don't know where you're going to take us but I'm looking forward to the journey. (BcoFs)

I was reading a writing prompt on Writing.Com when suddenly I had to yawn so hard it split my jaw into two.



On yawning: “Just do it. Now.” ― M. Yeats *Rolling**Rolling*

I think this is funny (I need to explain this, why?) because you cannot yawn at will, it’s an involuntary action, second you cannot yawn if your jaws is broken. Now it’s no longer funny! *Blush*

Prompt: What's the best way to help someone when they are having a crisis? Your input matters. Is it more important to pitch right in, or better to offer solutions and let them resolve it their own way. Where do you draw the line at meddling.(BC)

On a personal note: My middle son and family had a fire last night, they lost their garage and wood working shop. Thankfully, it did not spread to their home. Everyone is safe! The fire marshal said it was an electrical issue because of the extreme heat issues where they reside.

I am not good at meddling, I like to leave people be and offer my assistance when they need or want me to help. In acute crisis like a fire, I would offer immediate help ofcorse. Alternatively, when I can do something that makes a real difference I would do it. But under normal circumstances I would wait until the other party invites me to bud in.



Day SIX "Give It 100!

© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888681-Day-six-give-it-100