*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888878-Last-Day-of-Julys-30-DBC--Feelings-And-Emotions
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#888878 added July 31, 2016 at 10:54am
Restrictions: None
Last Day of July's 30 DBC & Feelings And Emotions
30 Day Blogging Challenge

Last Creation Saturday, you guys!
How relieved are you to not have to do the "30-Day Blogging Challenge" or get these prompts anymore? Don't be shy.

I actually like getting daily prompts. It helps to get my focused and thinking beyond where I am at the moment. I have enjoyed the month... though at times things got a little busy... holidays at the beach and all... I did come home to work with my client. The cottage we rented was only and hour and a quarter from home and since my client is autistic and his mother has MS, I was not inclined to take a break from working with him... besides he is gone to camp himself for the next week and then time with his father. I have a two week hiatus.

What I am really looking forward to is virtual camping next month with everyone from the 30 Day Blogging Challenge. I hope some of you are up for it because it is so going to be a blast.... Europe!

Border for my personal use.


Blog City โ€“ Day 874

What's the difference between emotion versus feeling? How do you write the subtle differences on the page?

Hmmmmmm. As far as definitions go...according to the Oxford dictionary: an emotion is: a natural instinctive state of mind deriving from oneโ€™s circumstances, mood, or relationships with others; instinctive or intuitive feeling as distinguished from reasoning or knowledge. A feeling has a few more aspects - an emotional state or reaction; the emotional side of someoneโ€™s character; emotional responses or tendencies to respond; Strong emotion; a belief, especially a vague or irrational one; an opinion, typically one shared by several people; the capacity to experience the sense of touch; the sensation of touching or being touched by a particular thing; a sensitivity to or intuitive understanding of.
So what does all that mean exactly..... I have a feeling I am feeling overly emotional right now and need to go lay down.....


© Copyright 2016 ๐Ÿ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
๐Ÿ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888878-Last-Day-of-Julys-30-DBC--Feelings-And-Emotions