*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889158-LOVING-THREADS
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#889158 added August 3, 2016 at 5:12pm
Restrictions: None
LOVING THREADS
As I struggled to continue with my life after the onset of symptoms, I sometimes had trouble even getting through a day of resting in bed. Often the pain would fluctuate in flavor and intensity. It would change rapidly and without warning, like a fast moving storm system, leaving me feeling vulnerable to its unpredictable weather patterns.

Instead of using what we know to understand how our lives are woven together and for what purpose, we can abandon our own need for understanding. In the absence of knowing what to do, our personal costume is removed and we find we are again wrapped fully in the warmth of that ever present Grace.

Pain can reveal the incomprehensible synchronicity within all of our greatest challenges, but instead of waiting to remove every shred of doubt, we can directly reach out and touch the pain and suffering in this moment to find what it is made of. We will begin to discern that even our most difficult experiences are woven together with loving threads.

The hidden value of not knowing is not really hidden at all and it is not a discovery. It only appears hidden from the perspective of the mind where safety and comfort can smother our clearest vision and not- knowing is seen as blindly irresponsible. But this not- knowing is the gateway to becoming wrapped in daily grace - where we need no comfort or bandaids. We need not cling to love as a warm blanket when we are living with its strength embedded in our fabric.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889158-LOVING-THREADS