*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889233-Marriage-Between-Soulmates
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#889233 added August 4, 2016 at 3:28pm
Restrictions: None
Marriage Between Soulmates
When two souls come together and bring out the wholeness in each other and ultimately unite with Spirit, that union is a true marriage between soulmates. Soul companions, being primarily united in Spirit and love, find the ever new joy of God as the breath of their existence. Being together in perfect love, they become united with God.

Matrimony without a foundation of spiritual life is not true soul-marriage but chance union as exists in the animal kingdom.
By indiscriminate opportunistic breeding, animals produce perfectly good offspring and propagate their own kind;
but the original marriage institution decreed by God for man - His special creation, above the animals, capable of expressing divinity - was formulated by the Divine Father of creation on a basis of spiritual love.
A marriage without spiritual love remains on the level of Nature's law of animal union and cannot be termed a divine true marriage, a union of souls.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889233-Marriage-Between-Soulmates