*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889584-Tuesday-Nightmares-and-Inspiration
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#889584 added August 9, 2016 at 12:03pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday Nightmares and Inspiration
Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Inspiring nightmares
Dreams inscribed upon
My mind in REM sleep

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1364
http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/wellness/6-creepy-things-you-never-knew-about...
Let's discuss nightmares. Do you have them? What do you think is the reason you do? What's the scariest one you've ever had?

Tuesday Nightmares

I haven't had wake me up trembling nightmares in several years. On the other hand, I've had several weird dreams that could have turned bad if I hadn't woke myself up. Last night's or this morning's dream was one of those. It wasn't an "I married an alien" dream, rather it was dream with people I know. One of them was about an old acquittance (whose face I knew but couldn't remember his name) and two cashiers checks for $35,000.00. The other dream, which merged into the first, contained different people, but also money or checks. There weren't any spiders in those dreams which is surprising since I'd looked at picture of tarantulas earlier in the day.


Yesterday's Nightmares

Yesterday's nightmares have left me drained
woke me up sweating and in tears
reenacting childhood fears.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 884
What is inspiration to you? Aside from writing from prompts, is inspiration something you run into while reading or living your day-to-day life, or do you have a mystical attitude about it as if it comes from dreams or during a trance-like state?

Inspiration

What inspires me? This is an interesting question with many answers. Almost anything can inspire me when I'm in the right mood which to me is a mystical mood. I'm inspired by the prayers and scriptures revealed by The Bab, Baha'u'llah, and 'Abdu'l-Baha. A morning walk under a cloudy or cloudless sky. A full moon rising over Sunrise Mountain because at that time to moon looks bigger then normal. The sun and the moon in the sky at the same time. A picture sent back to earth by one of the space probes. The wind whispering through the palm, oak, pine, and olive trees on my block.


Whispers in the Night:
Inspired by the Baha'i Scriptures

Whispers reverberated through the darkness
That preceeded the first light of day:
As Vibrations of the last trumpet blast echoed
Through the sepulchers of night.

Whispers reverberated through the clouds
That obscured the rays of dawn;
As vibrations of Christ returned in the Father's Glory
Echoed into the fleeing night.

Whispers echoed through the morning
That proclaimed a new day;
As vibrations of the Kingdom of God on Earth reverberated
From the day that will never be followed by night.

© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889584-Tuesday-Nightmares-and-Inspiration