*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889950-I-need-an-Anti-procrastination-Coach-and-a-Me-Update
by River
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #2090787
Getting to know me.
#889950 added August 14, 2016 at 3:16pm
Restrictions: None
I need an Anti-procrastination Coach and a Me Update.
BCOF Insignia
This is a No Prompt Day.

Sunday, Agust 14, 2016

It's a rainy Sunday afternoon a great day for getting caught up with things. That's what I told myself this morning when I finally crawled out of bed then the procrastination kicked in. Armed with a hot cup of coffee I sat down at the computer and opened up WDC.
To my horror, a long list of notifications, newsfeed entries, and 307 emails appeared on the screen. *Shock2*
I began with the notifications because that list was the shortest. Then on to the email. How did they pile up so quickly? I will weed through them one by one.

On a more personal note, my crochet entries for the County Fair are sitting forlornly in a basket waiting to be completed. That doesn't sound too frightening except the fair is only two weeks away. *FacePalm*

Time to show off my hoodie for Project Write World which starts tomorrow!

Image for Write World.


As you may have guessed I'm part of Team Canada.

Thank you!
Thank you for the emails and forum posts enquiring about my health. I was a sick puppy for a while, but the antibiotics did their job and I'm feeling much better! WDC is an amazing place filled with awesome people. Thank you for your support.

That's it for today.
River *Heart*

© Copyright 2016 River (UN: riverbedwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
River has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889950-I-need-an-Anti-procrastination-Coach-and-a-Me-Update