*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890421-Early-night-sleep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#890421 added August 21, 2016 at 8:43am
Restrictions: None
Early night sleep
Day TWENTY of backpacking across Europe with "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]

Sightseeing and sailing in Hamburg, I love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aedN7AtHs7I. After a busy day I am so tired I crash in the Mac Donald's.
That’s why I take a rain check for the evening. I go back to the hostel. Sorry guys, I need my sleep tonight.



How do you feel about having a contest in Blog City? Any suggestions? We're always looking for ways to improve your writing experiences here so here's your chance to talk to the leaders.(BC)

I’ve got forty-eight contests stored in my contest folder in favorites I can chose from. I think that’s fabulous! The only contest I miss is one specific for the thrillers/suspense genre. So maybe somebody has ideas to start one?



I love those contests on WdC. They are well described, easy to enter and a great prompt for writing.

For Blog City, I could come up with writing an entry per day for five days looking into the houses of co-bloggers in Blog City. Keeping up with the Joneses. Entering ports and checking out the different neighbors of your choice. “PEEK A PORT” PARTY. With or without a prompt for each day. First prize: an awardicon for your own portfolio plus a new ‘hospitality’ MB, and a Blog City MB for the house/port you entered.

Prompt: It's Saturday. Create something a poem, a flash fiction, or a rant. Write whatever you want about any subject. (BCoFs)

She didn’t want to panic, that sudden uncontrollable fear of losing it, of being out of control made her flinch in her seat while her hands behind her back struggled with the rope he had put around them. The marks on her wrists hurt, the grooves deep in her flesh burning already. Soon infection would set in.

She tried to think back, how many days in this position, in this room, in this situation.

Blank canvas, nothing.

Not being able to think clearly she concentrated on her surroundings. A small-whitewashed room with no windows and one entrance, she positioned in the middle of the room facing the door.

It was almost pitch dark, only a candle in an alcove lightning up a small piece of a bare wall.

As she watched the candle slowly burn down, she could feel the oxygen in the room become thinner and thinner as her lungs struggled for air.



Day TWENTY EIGHT "Give It 100!

© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890421-Early-night-sleep