*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890618-4-Days-in-Paris
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#890618 added August 23, 2016 at 4:41am
Restrictions: None
4 Days in Paris
4 days in Paris

This book is a Hoot!

The 4 seasons is an experience all on its own. I think the hotels ans hostels we stay in are one individual trip. Can you imagine the rolled eyes of the staff as our group arrived in hiking shoes and back packs? *RollEyes* *Laugh*


The Louvre:


We were cautioned not to carry even our day packs to the Louvre. We just took only the absolutely necessary pocket ID, change, etc. It was kind of intimidating yet reassuring to see all the security. The signs of the Times have been all around us as we travel but never so visible as here in the museum.

Today, as I viewed the masterpieces, I watched history unfold before my eyes as I walked through the exhibits. Each person in our group, Blue Moon, Princess Megan Rose, Neva, Kittania, Wake Up And Live~into Summer, Finn O'Flaherty, Jelly Fish, Panda Paws, Sandra Lyn, seemed to have a different favorite place to stop and stare as we moved through different rooms.

Then a rest at the 4 Seasons before dinner. I used it to put down some written words about today's experience and the trip to Paris.

Dinner at the Moulin Rouge. What a site and sight to behold. The special dinner with china dinner ware was ritzy. They even served me tea instead of wine when I requested it. Although, the waiter smiled in a quirky way, so I laughed.

This trip is an experience to cherish.

Merit Badge in Blogging
[Click For More Info]

Congrats on winning 3rd place in the Jan. 2016  [Link To Item #30dbc] !



© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890618-4-Days-in-Paris