*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890690-Blog-City---Gratitude-and-Acceptance
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#890690 added August 23, 2016 at 11:13pm
Restrictions: None
Blog City - Gratitude and Acceptance
Blog City โ€“ Day 898

Prompt: Do you think being grateful for what we have and accepting things as they are can be in conflict with our ambition and our working toward making things better?

I think being grateful for what you have and accepting things as they are.... right now, is the way to live. Accepting things to stay that way is not. Gratitude is should be a daily practice. Accepting the here and now, gives you peace in that place, but it is also important to remember things never stay the same. โ€˜This too shall passโ€™ is the way of life. Life is dynamic, every changing. We donโ€™t settle for where we are, we accept the current place and are grateful for that moment and what it can teach us, then we stretch ourselves to reach the next level.

I donโ€™t see it as a conflict with our ambitions or working toward making things better. It is a matter of attitude. Acceptance is not defeat, unless that person sees it that way. Acceptance and gratitude walk hand in hand; appreciating the movement forward and building on that advancement.

Always strive for more, for greatness and always appreciate and be grateful for each little things that moves you along that path.

© Copyright 2016 ๐Ÿ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
๐Ÿ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890690-Blog-City---Gratitude-and-Acceptance