*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890696-Versailles-and-the-teachers-pet
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#890696 added August 30, 2016 at 2:15pm
Restrictions: None
Versailles and the teacher's pet
Day TWENTY FOUR of backpacking across Europe with "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]

Another day waking up in beau Paris. One of the times I went to Paris was with a new boyfriend. We were very much in love and explored the streets and each other. Fond memories of this beautiful city of Love.



Today we take the train. 19 degrees (66) in Versailles, so the most perfect weather for a bike ride. The group is complete and Princess Megan Rose 22 Years follows at a distance with her new companion. We have this wonderful picnic in the back of the gardens. The grass is lush, the weather is great, the food is excellent, the company hilarious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjRPG7sRHQw

The palace of Versailles is the kingdom of Louis XIV. What a great tour through the history of France. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=194CDlsFpQA. It was astonishing.

In the evening, we visit the Eiffel tower. I actually am going to visit this world wonder. All the other visits the tower was too crowded and I didn’t want to spend hours waiting in line. This time we are lucky and we go right up to the first, second and third level. What views! 20,000 light balls lit the tower by night. Wow, that is one hack of an energy bill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL3vavzHlqw

(To answer Lyn's a Witchy Woman about which red light district I loved the most I would say Amsterdam. Hamburg was tacky.)

Prompt: "The Young and the Restless" has just celebrated its 11,000th episode.
With that in mind, what are some of your favorite episodes of your life? You can talk about your bad ones as well. I look forward to reading your entry. (BC)

My time with J. was definitely one of my favorite episodes of my life. He was my theater play write teacher and a children’s actor by profession. There was 15 years between us. He was funny, good looking and an idiosyncratic artist at best. We went to bars, spent time at New Year’s Eve, where I wore a black dress for the first and last time in my life, and I got to mingle in the actor’s scene of The Hague at that time. He had a little boat so we went sailing in spring in the middle of The Netherlands. It was all very relaxed and interesting and we laughed a lot together. At one time, he even proposed to me. I declined and in less than a year, I ended the relationship, but I will always remember him.



Prompt: "But why did you go there in the first place?" (BCoFs)

Looking back at it, I went to that theater play writing class because I wanted to learn about writing screenplays. It was a three months course in an older part of The Hague. During that period, I wrote my only lunch play of 30 minutes called: ‘The fall of the Bandiagara’ about a mountaineer meeting the Dogon people of Mali, losing his girlfriend in an accident. It actually was staged in a small theater with a local acting group. I saw the play myself. It was very exciting to watch other people perform on one of your works. Unfortunately, the play went missing during one of my moves to another place. I don’t have a copy any more.



Day THIRTY TWO "Give It 100!

© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890696-Versailles-and-the-teachers-pet