*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890783-Thursday-Thoughts-What--are-my-favorite-blog-Subjects
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#890783 added August 25, 2016 at 3:18pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday Thoughts: What are my favorite blog Subjects?
Thursday, August 25, 2016

I Want to Write

I want to write about the Baha'i martyrs of both the past and the present. To describe the beauty of their faith. A faith so strong that they never questioned, but went forward praising God. I want to write about those who both died and lived for their faith while proclaiming the Good News of Baha'u'llah to the world. I want to proclaim through my poems the beauty of the sacred scriptures revealed The Bah, Baha'u'llah, and 'Abdu'l-Baha.


I want to write about the beauty of interstellar space from the point of view of a star. I want to write about the loneliness of intergalactic space from the point of view of a galaxy. I want to write about dawn from the point of view of my soul. I want to write about humanity in all its splendor and glory. I want to write about humanity as one race, as the flowers of one garden, as the leaves of one tree, as the citizens of one planet.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 900
Can you believe it? What are your favorite things to blog about? Is it more fun to blog about real life or make up things from prompts? Is Blogging a habit or a big part of your life? If you stopped blogging, would you miss it? Let's make it to a 1000. We can do it.

Day 900

It seems like only yesterday I responded to DAY 1,
now it's DAY 900 and I'm still having blogging fun.

What are my favorite blog subjects?

I can usually blog about almost anything. I say "almost anything" because sometimes I look at the prompt, take a sip of coffee, water, juice or soda (depending on what I'm drinking at the moment), and think "I don't have an opinion on that subject." Alright, it's very rare I find a subject that I don't have some sort of opinion about, but it happens. When that happens I just blog about something else or respond to a prompt for another blogging group and post the response on each group I belong to. That's the reason sometimes you'll see I've posted the date with NP after it.


Do I prefer to blog about real life or make things up? I'm not sure I have a preference because it depends on the day and the news articles or other things I've encountered. Making things up frees my imagination and lets my mind direct my fingers to write whatever weird or quirky thing it wants. However, blogging about real life helps me let go of past events or encounters with stupid acting people. I don't think people are stupid, but I do think some people are so focused on stating their beliefs and ideas that they don't care what they say or even listen to their own words. Of course, the problem could be that talking and listening at the same time is multitasking and some people have difficulties multitasking.

Is blogging a habit? What happens when I stop blogging? Blogging is both a habit and an addiction. If I stop blogging I go into withdrawal.

© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890783-Thursday-Thoughts-What--are-my-favorite-blog-Subjects