*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891214-Jessie-Connorizing-and-Sookie-Stackhouse
by River
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #2090787
Getting to know me.
#891214 added August 31, 2016 at 5:22pm
Restrictions: None
Jessie, Connorizing, and Sookie Stackhouse
BCOF Insignia

Thank you to Whata SpoonStealer for the beautiful purple awardicon that graces the cover of this blog.

DAY 1386 August 31st, 2016
Prompt
Create a character that might live in a park or recreation area near you. Why do they live there and how do they interact with visitors?


Jessie
On the outskirts of town. there is a large tract of land, donated by an elderly woman for the local townsfolk to enjoy. It's known as Gouin Park after the woman who donated it. With hiking trails, amazing trees, and wildlife roaming free the park is untouched, except for a few benches along the trail.

Somewhere in this park lives a man called Jessie. His childhood was not the best , with little love or guidance from his parents, bullied at school, and later getting into drugs.

Diagnosed with Schizophrenia, Jessie's situation went from bad to worse.
With long unkempt hair wearing an old army jacket with deep pockets people rarely see him in town. Once a week he collects bottles and goes to the grocery store where he turns them in. As he browses to find the cheapest thing to buy with his bottle money he fills his pockets with meat and other food. Next, he goes to the pharmacy and picks up his meds.
Then it's back to the park. He just wants to be alone, people are not his favourite species. Once in a while, somebody catches a glimpse of him but he quickly disappears into the trees.

Connorizing.
Tonight I'm having company including a toddler just over two years old. Connor is a sweetheart but as I look around I see many things that have to be put away or at least put out of his reach. I've done quite a bit of picking up but there's still some things that could cause him harm. *Shock2* Scissors? No, no, hide them! OMG put that bottle of Tylenol way up high! I remember when my grandson was that age my home was always child proofed. I wonder how I managed that?
Only a bit more to do and clean off the table and things should be ship shape. I wonder if I'll ever find anything again, though. *Rolling*

Birthday Masquerade Party
Sookie Stackhouse
I'm trying to get into character for the Birthday Masquerade Party . This will be the first time I,ve participated. And I'm a bit nervous. What if I'm the victim? Is that possible? There are so many activities happening for the 16th Anniversary! What are you participating in?

That's all I have time for today. Kinda boring but too much stuff to catch up on.
Come join me tomorrow for another adventure.

Keep Smiling,
River - (Sookie) *Heart*

© Copyright 2016 River (UN: riverbedwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
River has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891214-Jessie-Connorizing-and-Sookie-Stackhouse