*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891315-Rules-Party-Ribbons-Digger-and-the-ANT
by River
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #2090787
Getting to know me.
#891315 added September 1, 2016 at 2:58pm
Restrictions: None
Rules, Party, Ribbons, Digger and the ANT
BCOF Insignia

Thank you to Whata SpoonStealer for the beautiful purple awardicon that graces the cover of this blog.

DAY 1387 September 1, 2016
What is the rule you find the hardest to follow? It can be any type of rule. Tell me what it is and why.


There are so many rules set by society that it's difficult to choose just one. I'm not a sheep and I don't like following any of these social 'rules'. How you dress,where you live, if you smoke, if you drink, and who your friends are to name a few.
I'm a free spirit and I live the way I want to, if that makes me socially unacceptable, then so be it.


Party Central 2016
Have you checked it out yet? There are so many activities to choose from it's incredible. I had a peek this morning and it made my head spin. *Crazy* Then there is all the usual stuff we normally do each month! I hope you all get involved and have a blast. Remember to read all the rules carefully!

Ribbons? *RibbonR* *RibbonB* *RibbonY*
This evening I will be sitting on the couch crocheting as fast as possible! I still have two articles to finish up for the fair. Everything has to be finished, labeled, have sample bags attached, and be delivered to the fairgrounds on September 8th.
I enjoy the fun and friendly competition but if I don't have at least three things finished over the winter I'm not going to enter next year! I always try to get started early in the Fall or Winter, but something always turns up! Usually with my health. *Sick* *Headbang*

Digger *Ant*
Have I mentioned my lizard, Digger? I've had him for many years. He's a friendly little guy. Sunday Night, an ant got in his enclosure. The ant climbed up his stones and cave and crawled around on his floor. I could tell Digger was getting a tad annoyed, then the stupid ant crawled over Digger's back. Big Mistake! Digger waited until the ant crawled down over his head and then he quickly snapped him up in his mouth and that ant was history. *Ant*

So, it looks like I have some busy days ahead. *Laugh* *Rolling*

Keep Smiling,

River *Heart*

© Copyright 2016 River (UN: riverbedwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
River has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891315-Rules-Party-Ribbons-Digger-and-the-ANT