*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891311-Thursday-Thoughts-on-Themed-Blogging-Rules-and-Paper
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#891311 added September 1, 2016 at 2:48pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday Thoughts on Themed Blogging, Rules, and Paper
Thursday, September 1, 2016

A cup of coffee
On a September morning
Writing poetry

The "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS prompt
How do you feel about themed blogging? Do you feel you learned a lot and would do it again? Those of you that haven't done it, what do you think, would you try it?

Themed Blogging

I enjoy themed blogging. I enjoy virtual vacations. I like going to places I've never been and would like to go. It's fun to research places I may not get to visit while I'm still alive on this planet. I'm not giving up on visiting them in real life because one never knows what tomorrow will bring. I would do themed blogging again because it gives me something new to write about. Sometimes it's difficult to find subjects for my blogs, themed blogging helps me find subjects to research and dream about.


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for Day 1387
What is the rule you find the hardest to follow? I can be any type of rule. Tell me what it is and why.

To Obey the Rules
Or not to obey Rules:
That is the question.

In my younger years, I found traffic rules difficult to obey. The rules that I had the most difficulty with was the speed limit rules. Sometimes it's damn hard to drive 55 mph when all the traffic on the Interstate is going at least 70 mph. That isn't an excuse because even in residential areas I went between 5 and 10 miles over the speed limit. Stop signs and stop lights rules were a little easier to obey. My problem with stop lights was that fact that police cars always appeared out of nowhere when I ran a stop light or pushed a yellow light. I've come to the conclusion that police cars have some sort of technology that makes them invisible. I know that sounds strange, but that seems the most logical explanation of the reasons they always appeared behind me when I least expected them.


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 907
"Paper has more patience then people." Anne Frank What are your thoughts on this?

Paper

Patience is part of the genetic code of trees,
An ability the pass on to all of their offspring; including
Paper. Paper inherited its patience from the tree used to
Energize its atoms. Paper is made from wood, it is the wood
Reborn into another form.

© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891311-Thursday-Thoughts-on-Themed-Blogging-Rules-and-Paper