*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891669-Tuesday-Thoughts-Monsters-and-Visible-Aromas
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#891669 added September 6, 2016 at 3:30pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday Thoughts: Monsters and Visible Aromas
Tuesday, September 6, 2016

 Terminal Insomnia  (18+)
Parody of Dolly Parton's 9 to 5
#2095299 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 912
Talking about characterization, does each of us have the potential of becoming a monster in the right circumstances? Just how does an ordinary person become a monster? Can you think of a few scenarios?

Monsters

Because human beings are duel natured creatures they have the potential to become either an angel or a monster. If the individual's higher or spiritual nature dominates then the individual will become an angel helping humanity and civilization advance. If the individual's lower or material nature dominates then the person could become a monster depending on the circumstances encountered in daily life. I'm not sure what circumstances would cause a person to become a monster because that depends on the individual's background and the types of difficulties encountered from the moment of birth. If I were constructing a story about a person who became a monster, I would show the individual encountering brutality in childhood/youth and then go on to emphasize what happen in a specific situation to cause that person to crack or go over the edge.


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for Day 1392
Imagine living in a world where smells were visible. Which smell would cause you the most concern? {Let your imagination take you away!}

Visible Aromas

What smell would concern me most if it became visible? Probably the smell of an outhouse, which fortunately few young people today haven't had a great deal of experience with. True some of the rent-a-john's (porta potty) have a similar but less aromatic aroma. I think this scent would look like red-black-charcoal clouds floating in multilegged layers that resembling clouds of spiders floating in the air. I remember using outhouses as a child and every one I entered had a spider's web somewhere in the top corner. I suspect their were spiders in the potty part as well.



© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891669-Tuesday-Thoughts-Monsters-and-Visible-Aromas