*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891929-Creation-Saturday-Two-Prompt-Responses
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#891929 added September 10, 2016 at 6:41pm
Restrictions: None
Creation Saturday: Two Prompt Responses
Saturday, September 10, 2016

Thank God It's Saturday!
Thank the Lord, I'm almost caught up today.

The Creation Saturday for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Your best friend from college has invited you to his or her wedding. You haven't seen him or her in years, so you're excited to catch up. But when you arrive at the wedding, you discover that your best friend's bride or groom is someone from your past- and you realize that you must stop the wedding at all costs...

If my best friend from college is marrying someone I had a past relations ship with, then I know I have to stop the wedding. If any of my past relationships are still alive and not in jail, I know I don't want any friend of my marrying them. This brings me to the question of how would I stop the wedding? Well, I'm not sure how to answer that because no matter what I'd say to an old friend how about the person she's marrying, I'm not sure she'd believe me or would even listen to me. My old college friend have to be close to my age. So you would think that by now they'd have learned to tell know a looser when they met one. All things considered, I think the best approach would be to get the guy drunk and let her see for herself what she's getting into.


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for Day 1296
Where were you 15 years ago tomorrow, 9/11?

Where was I 15 years ago tomorrow? Where was I on September 11, 2001? That was the morning I woke up too late to turn on the morning news. I used to watch the news every morning between 4:00 and 6:00 AM, but that morning I let the alarm clock ring. By the time I got up I had just enough time to take a bath, have a sip of coffee, and run out the door. I worked at the Community College of Southern Nevada in the Computer Lab at the Henderson Campus. When I got on 95 to go to Henderson, I noticed traffic was a bit weird. Usually traffic was semi-heavy or heavy all the way to Henderson, but that morning traffic wasn't as heavy in the lanes going to Henderson, but it was heavy in those headed toward Las Vegas. I didn't find out about the Twin Towers until I got to work.





© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891929-Creation-Saturday-Two-Prompt-Responses