*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891985-The-Sunday-News-School-Uniforms
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#891985 added September 11, 2016 at 1:52pm
Restrictions: None
The Sunday News: School Uniforms
Sunday, September 11, 2016

 Age Spots and Wrinkles  (E)
A poem about skin: Line count = 19
#2096084 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The Sunday News prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
This week in the UK, police we called on approximately 50 students   because they were wearing improper uniforms. Should students be required to wear uniforms in schools, for any reason? And should these uniforms require very specific standards, or should families be allowed a little leeway regarding lesser items like accessories, jewelry, and shoes? Have you ever had to wear a uniform to class? How would you feel if you had to purchase an expensive set of clothing for your child to wear, only to be told it wasn't enough, or that he or she was wearing something improperly?

I don't know what much about the school situation in the UK. I also don't know a lot about the uniform situation in America. I know when I whet to school we didn't have to wear uniforms. We or our parents could chose the clothes we wore each day. I didn't have any issues when it come to choosing the clothes I wore because at the time I went to grade school, junior high, and high school the instructions and principles didn't say much about the clothes we wore. When I was in grade school, my mother or grandmother would check to see that we (my sibling and myself) were properly dressed. In America today, I think school uniforms are a good idea because they level the playing field and they prevent gang colors from being worn to school. I think, school uniforms prevent a lot of problems and make a school safer.



© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891985-The-Sunday-News-School-Uniforms