*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892629-I-do-like-to-be-beside-the-seaside
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2076320
A third blog? A good idea? A fresh start? A disaster? An omen? ...who knows anything?
#892629 added September 29, 2016 at 5:30am
Restrictions: None
I do like to be beside the seaside.

Apologies for neglecting my blog and not keeping up with faithful readers but I've been a very busy person what with the probability of moving house, writing a book, going out, seeing people and places and sunbathing in the hottest week on record in September.

I thought I'd drop by and tell you I'm now in Bridlington and am obviously still the weather witch as it's never stopped raining or pimply sissing down as most of you now understand. For the uninitiated Bridlington is a small seaside town on the Yorkshire coast. At the end of September it's very quiet or at least it was until my sister and I arrived. I don't think we've stopped talking or laughing for a minute. It's so good to feel better and be away somewhere different and so exotic. *Rolleyes* There are sights in Yorkshire you would never see anywhere else.

Yesterday was our travelling day in order to arrive here. It was equally frustrating and hysterical but that's a tale for another time. Time to get out there on the razzle in the pouring rain and sow our very overripe wild oats. God I love Yorkshire, especially the people and most of all the accent. *Wink*

© Copyright 2016 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892629-I-do-like-to-be-beside-the-seaside