*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892682-When-Im-Sick-I-Just-Want-To-Rest--October-Majesty
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#892682 added September 21, 2016 at 8:59pm
Restrictions: None
When I'm Sick I Just Want To Rest & October Majesty
30 Day Blogging Challenge

War Chest Wednesday! A prompt submitted by a previous challenger...
When youโ€™re unwell, do you allow others to take care of you, or do you prefer to soldier on alone? What does it take for you to ask for help?


I don't feel comfortable asking for help. I prefer to be left alone. I try to soldier through things.... as best I can, but I also know it is a good idea to take some time to get well than forging out and making everyone sick. I often just want to sleep and not have to cook any of the meals. That in and of itself is a big thing. My ex used to avoid me like the plague anytime I got the sniffles..... problem is I have allergies so I am almost always sniffling. Hmmmmm.

I take Echinacea and Oil of Oregano to help me fight off any bad bugs going around.... and I try to get enough sleep. Generally, taking care of myself so that I avoid having to succumb to something that's going around.

Now I take blood pressure medication. I have been told I can still take my Echinacea and the Oil of Oregano, but I need to avoid certain cold medications.... so I will be looking for something I can use and trying to stay healthy this year.

My allergies also don't allow me to get the flu shot.... but I find I have been okay in the past.... let's just hope I can keep that up.

Border for my personal use.


Blog City โ€“ Day 927

October, the extravagant sister, has ordered an immense amount of the most gorgeous forest tapestry for her grand reception. Oliver Wendell Holmes Autumn is beautiful. What are your thoughts on this?

I think October gifts us with a visual beauty of nature as it strips us of the summerโ€™s heat and brings chilly nights. It is the last hurrah before the weather turns foul and the winds pick up and rip the leaves from the tress and throws them down only to be stomped on and kicked, then covered with the frigid snows of winter.

I am hoping October will be lovely this fall. I am hoping to get out for some trail hikes to enjoy the coolness and the majesty.

© Copyright 2016 ๐Ÿ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
๐Ÿ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892682-When-Im-Sick-I-Just-Want-To-Rest--October-Majesty