*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893423-Whats-with-Sunday-Goals-New-MBs-and-Canada-Eh
by River
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #2090787
Getting to know me.
#893423 added October 2, 2016 at 7:32am
Restrictions: None
What's with Sunday? Goals, New MBs! and Canada, Eh?
BCOF Insignia

DAY 1418. Sunday, October 2, 2016
No Prompt


Happy Sunday!

Sunday is an odd day, kind of like an interruption. The end of a week or the beginning of a new week? Christians and possibly other religions call Sunday a day of rest and a day to worship.

I'm not sure how restful this day will be. At 3:00 am all 18 pounds of Sir Trevor leaped up on my bed landing smack in the middle of my stomach! Then he thought it would be amusing to nuzzle my neck. I finally gave up and made coffee.

Once he succeeded in getting me up he wanted food! Not happening. I'm not rewarding his bad behavior. We really need to get serious about his diet. *Paw*

Out to Supper!
Last night I went out to supper! This is a sure sign that I'm feeling better and stronger it's been a long time since I've felt like going out.

Although it is a small out of the way restaurant, Bon heure d'Italie serves the best spaghetti and garlic bread in the area.

Unfortunately, there were people sitting at a table near us they didn't talk they yelled. It was like a competition to see who could yell loudest. I'd say the man won. They were annoying everyone in the restaurant. We left after our main meal and drove to Tim Horton's for dessert.

The drive was beautiful with the maple trees showing off their fall colours, so many hues of orange and red. As we drove along the river the leaves reflecting in the water were breath taking.

*LeafO* *Leaf* *LeafY* *LeafR*



So yeah, Sunday is a good day to reflect on the things that happened last week and plan for the upcoming week.

I weeded out the 500 messages that were sitting in my inbox. *FacePalm* I'm down to 100 that I want to keep and planning to put them in folders.

I cleaned up my portfolio now it looks spiffy. *Proud*

Two New MBs!

Merit Badge in Newsfeed
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for participating in my newsfeed challenge.  *^*Bigsmile*^* for participating in Elle's newsfeed challenge.

Merit Badge in Multicultural
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your 3rd Place Finish in the Short Story Category for  [Link To Item #1254279] ! We appreciate an excellent representation of your nationality, and look forward to reading more in future rounds. Keep on writing! *^*Bigsmile*^* for my short story, Canada, Eh?, written for Project Write World. I finished third in the short story category.

So far, nobody has reviewed Canada, Eh? since I edited it. So if you feel so inclined pop on over to my port and review it, please. I would appreciate some feedback. *CountryCA*

STATIC
Canada, eh?  (13+)
For Team Canada. A family conversation around the table.
#2095270 by River



“A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.”
― Bruce Lee


I will be doing some Newbie reviews for the Welcome Wagon.

I'm excited to be adopting one of the Showcase Members and supporting her during the month of October.

The Challenge looks interesting this month, all about Halloween. *Jackolantern* I might tackle that.

The possibilities are endless. Even though I'm doing much better health wise I still plan not to take on too much. One day at a time.

Enjoy your Sunday!
River *Heart*

© Copyright 2016 River (UN: riverbedwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
River has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893423-Whats-with-Sunday-Goals-New-MBs-and-Canada-Eh