*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893668-Things-dont-go-as-planned-out-of-the-comfort-zone
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#893668 added October 4, 2016 at 11:30pm
Restrictions: None
Things don't go as planned out of the comfort zone
Tuesday October 4, 2016

Blogging Circle of Friends

When you expect things to happen--strangely enough-- they do happen. ~ J.P. Morgan Do you agree or disagree? Is this a norm in your life? Or do you fly by the seat of your pants?

I totally disagree when it comes to my life experiences. I expected to finish college, get married, have children, some sort of career, ect. Instead, I have nothing pretty much. Life hasn't been easy for me. I keep telling myself if I keep on trying and doing my part good things will happen. Maybe it isn't meant for me to have real happiness.

I'm usually always flying by the seat of my pants, scrambling around just trying to survive. Frankly, I'm tired of the struggle! However, I don't know what to do about it.

Blog City

What are your feelings about your comfort zone? Could you be happy to be living inside your comfort zone forever or would stepping out of it, at least once in a while, provide you with renewed energy and inspiration?

I don't really have a comfort zone anymore. Everything has totally changed during the last month or so. I've definitely been trying new things, taking risks to a certain degree, and I'm just praying that it will pay off in the future. I will say it's provided me with renewed energy and inspiration in life. I've been coming up with new ideas. Researching and learning all kinds of info I didn't know or only knew a little about.

I will tell you it's extremely uncomfortable at times, and people around you will become angry at you for stepping out of that zone. Sometimes, you have to close your eyes and leap. Just keep praying, you will land on your feet with minimum damage and call it a day until the next one comes.

My Life

I guess this is the theme to my entry. My life is really uncertain right now. I think I'm going through a breakup with my soulmate of almost 16 1/2 years. He won't talk to me. He won't tell me what the problem is. All I know is he hates my making You Tube videos! He is so fixated on hating that.

Two good things did happen today! I received a free box of Aussie hair care products from a company called Influencester. All I have to do is review them. I received a full size bottle of shampoo, a full size bottle of conditioner, and a full size bottle of volumizing mousse.

The other good thing was I created a character to play on my You Tube channel for the month of October. I debuted the character on today's episode. Her name is Angelique the ghost of a Southern socialite.

Here is the link to the episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=920i1ipaIaU


Bye for now!

Penny

© Copyright 2016 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893668-Things-dont-go-as-planned-out-of-the-comfort-zone