*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893765-Weather-and-Science-News
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#893765 added October 6, 2016 at 7:27am
Restrictions: None
Weather and Science News
Owl with signature

I might get some reading done today. The meteorologist says colder weather in the 50's is going to move in soon. Frost will soon be hitting the trees then they will start to turn color. So far, we have green everywhere with just a few leaves turning and falling. Most of the summer birds are gone.

Everyone here is wondering what this winter will be like. I've heard a lot of comments about weather.

https://www.sciencenews.org

I saw an article about free roaming dogs on the above link. India has 30,000 free roaming domestic dogs. Dogs kill wildlife causing extinctions is some areas of the world. They also spread rabies and other diseases. Cats can be a problem but are more likely to hone in on the smaller wildlife like baby rabbits, mice, rats and smaller wildlife. Dogs go for the larger prey. Sometimes even attacking humans. It depends on the country as to whether they make an attempt to control the free roaming dog situation.

There is also an article this morning about the roaming habits of eels in the ocean, as well, as some articles about yawning and the size of your brain??

WRITE ON! Writing 500 or more words a day is a great way to make writing progress.

BYE BYE! *Wave4*

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893765-Weather-and-Science-News