*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893909-My-Favourite-Romance-Writers
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#893909 added October 7, 2016 at 10:42pm
Restrictions: None
My Favourite Romance Writers
Blog City – Day 943

Who said romance has to be boring? Discuss your favorite romance story.

It wasn't me who said romance was boring. I happen to enjoy reading romances.... and prefer to enjoy stories that have some element of romance in them. My favourite contemporary romance writers are Jill Shalvis, Lori Foster and Carly Phillips.... all of whom write authentic characters and good stories. And the sensual scenes are hot. Jill Shalvis never fails to leave me in stitches... her female characters have many 'I-Love-Lucy' moments.... many of them I can relate too. Shalvis also writes novels that are in series - stories that take place in a certain area, stories that have characters who know other characters from the next book.... it's like revisiting old friends as you read the newest book of the series.
I also follow Jill Shalvis's blog and have found her to be much like her characters - earthy and real.... with her own 'I-Love-Lucy' moments. She lives in an area where bears have been known to cross her path. It is also interesting to see how something written in her blog can make its way into her novels... never a dull moment.

My prayers are with all those experiencing the effects of Hurricane Matthew - stay safe! *Heart*

© Copyright 2016 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893909-My-Favourite-Romance-Writers