*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894097-NaNo-and-Goodys
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#894097 added October 9, 2016 at 11:11pm
Restrictions: None
NaNo and Goody's
Our Writers' meeting today was all about NaNoWriMo. I confess I tried it last year but just got a little past signing up. Now I'm thinking about it again. Enthusiasm is catching. What turned me off last year was no genre for memoir...which is what I am writing...or trying to write. So today I asked that question and their answer was to write whatever you want to so maybe I will try it again this year. The thing is I already have around 30,000 words. I'm thinking of just continuing on but not posting that first 30,000. No one else reads the thing anyway and the point is to finish. I think I may have been looking at it all wrong last year.

I have had such a terrible headache all afternoon and realized I was without my usual acetaminophen so I searched until I found some Goody's powder. It worked sort of but feels like it has just covered up the pain...still there in the back of my head. Oh, and that stuff tastes so awful...last resort.

until next time...c

p.s. After I saved this post, I went into NaNoWriMo, clicked "sign in" and there I was with a "welcome back" instantly. Is that a little scary? It must be my age, but I'm always surprised at things like that. I mean it's been a year and I wrote hardly nothing.

© Copyright 2016 Happy Memorial Day 2024! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Memorial Day 2024! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894097-NaNo-and-Goodys