*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894364-And-it-goes-like
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#894364 added October 13, 2016 at 12:00am
Restrictions: None
And it goes like
Prompt: What are you getting really fucking sick of?

This fucking election of course! I mean seriously how much stupid shit can one person say or do in the course of running a campaign? Apparently an entire boatload of spewing shit and then some. I was in a desperate race to finish my I Write Romance entry for the week and get it posted Sunday night, but that let's see who can be the biggest dickhead pissing contest just kept interrupting me. Poor Kit had to put up with my play-by-play, ranting, outrage and frustration as the clock ticked closer to midnight and my story had no ending.

I just don't get it. They actually told parents to send their children to bed, knowing it was going to be an ugly display of the worst of us, and if that's what you were looking for, well that's you got.

Now I'm just going to admit right now that I'm no Trump fan. I mean, have you actually looked at that comb over or the constant pout of his lips? Just the thought of kissing that makes my skin crawl. I only got one word for it. Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! No thank you! More power to you Melania for sucking face with that.

Did you see the way he stalked Hilary around the stage? Was he off his meds? My God man they saved you a seat. And then I remember. Oh yeah, he's a narcissist who thinks only he is right. Who believes their shit don't stink. Dude, it came out of your ass, of course it's going to stink! Unless of course someone really did shove a dozen roses up there, and even then I'd be skeptical. *Whistle*

I got on the no robo call hook up, but that doesn't stop all of the political calls. And then there's the junk mail flooding my entryway when they shoot that stuff through the slot.

So I'm gonna put this as nicely as possible. Hurry up November and come and save us from this insanity, cause I'm pretty sure if you don't, the entire country will lose what's left of its damn mind. As for the candidates, I WANT to know what you're gonna do for me. If you can't do that, then please SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't want to hear the blame. I don't want to hear you complain how you were treated unfairly because you didn't get your two full minutes to speak. Let's face it, U decided to use that potty mouth of yours to sling shit across the stage, so I'd stay you aren't entitled to another second. I don't care about your bloody damn emails. I don't care what who your spouse has done. Please, for God's sake, quit your bitching. It's not attractive.

Tell me what you're going to do for me. Tell me how I'm going to have more money. Tell me how you're going to make it so I can actually pay off my debt. Or that insane student loan upwards of 70K my kid has to pay back. Tell me already. And if you can't, well that just sucks for you cause you'll never have my vote.


In case you missed this little gem, here it is! We could all use a good fucking *Laugh*


Courtisy of your Potty mouthed Purpleprincess "JAFBG"   by Elisa the Bunny Stik

© Copyright 2016 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894364-And-it-goes-like