*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894608-weather-for-winter
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#894608 added October 16, 2016 at 8:57am
Restrictions: None
weather for winter
This book is a Hoot! Merit Badge in OctoPrep
[Click For More Info]

*^*Balloon4*^**^*Balloon5*^**^*Balloon6*^* Congrats on winning  [Link To Item #1474311]  2015! Best of luck with NaNoWriMo. *^*Balloon1*^**^*Balloon2*^**^*Balloon3*^*


Yesterday was a shopping day. I was behind a gentleman at the check out that was proclaiming to all that it would snow next weekend here in our area. This prompted a discussing comment from the store manager. (apparently they know each other). I had to find out so I looked up the 10day forecast which keeps the temperatures in the high 50's and above for the next 10 days. Can't snow until we hit the 30's.

Whew! Glad to hear that. We put the storm windows in the back porch Friday. And are getting more and more ready for any snow as the days go forward. Still, the longer snow stays away the happier I will be. Especially if there is any significant snow fall.

Had to fix the bird feeders too. I fixed one problem then K had to go out and redo the whole feeder because the chippys were finding a way over the anti-chippy fixes that I put in. They don't just eat the feed they sit and chase the birds out of the feeders if they get a chance.

Nano Prep caused me to write some scenes I did not realize I needed. It's a good way to push brainstorming when you do the assignments.

I got into the trinket saving mode this week. I read a lot about how the story master started them and how fast they are spreading. People like trinkets of all kinds. Trinket bracelets have always been popular. I have one that was given to me in my teens. It has a trinket for each of the ten commandments. It is a very pretty bracelet. I wonder if my cousin remembers giving it to me?

Science for the Day:


© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894608-weather-for-winter