*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894555-A-dialog-and-Extreme-Makeover-Home-edition
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#894555 added October 15, 2016 at 12:35pm
Restrictions: None
A dialog and Extreme Makeover: Home edition
** Image ID #2099018 Unavailable **

*Right*While sorting your wallet/purse, something about a ten dollar bill catches your attention, despite being completely authentic why does the date say 2050? Or " I'm worried, what if this doesn't go right? What if-" " You talk too much." (BC)

" I'm worried, what if this doesn't go right? What if-"
" You talk too much."
“But I love them both, I don’t want to lose them.”
“No, you are not going there.”
“But I have to prepare myself for the worst.”
“Plenty of time to do that, don’t worry right now.”
“I can’t help myself.”
“This happens to a lot of people, they survive.”
“A lot don’t.”
“Nowadays there are options.”
“Like what? I will end up losing one or both.”
“I will still love you.”
“But I don’t know if I will be able to love myself.”
“You still will be the same.”
“No, I won’t.”
“Breasts don’t define you as a person.”
“They are a part of me my whole life, I will feel maimed, disabled.”
“But you will live.”
“For how long, if the cancer has taken over your body once, it can easily return.”
“You are exaggerating.”
“Yes, I am. It is a monster, it will eat me alive.”
“Only if you let it.”



*Right*Today is the 65th anniversary of the I Love Lucy show http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/love-lucy-turns-65-unforgettable-episodes-tv... Prompt: If you remember the show, write about your favorite episode. If you don't remember the show do you have a wacky friend that could star in a similar show. (BCoFs)

Since I am from abroad I will write about the American show I really love to watch, as a matter of fact, I watched one of the many reruns earlier today. I totally am head over heels with American Extreme Makeover: Home edition with Ty Pennington and his designer team. It is really an American concept and you can’t compare it with any other show.

The team surprises a family with a story, and a house that is not healthy to live in, is about to fall apart or is not suitable for the family members who live there. They always pick a special family with a history of doing good in the community. Then they send them on vacation for a week and spend that time, with hundreds of volunteers and a building team, to build them a new house. It is the USA at its best.

The result is always astonishing and the outcry “Move that bus” hilarious as the family watches for the first time what is their new home.

I really love this concept and I try to watch an (old) episode every week since it is now only featuring on Saturday in my country. The show stopped in 2012. Hundreds of people donate their time, expertise and energy to build one family a new house. It is adorable and very moving to watch. And it never bores me, funny enough; I can’t get enough of this show that I watch for decades now.



Day EIGHTY FOUR "Give It 100!
 
 
84% complete


© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894555-A-dialog-and-Extreme-Makeover-Home-edition