*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894458-My-date-with-Edgar-and-the-KitKat-bar
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#894458 added October 14, 2016 at 4:45am
Restrictions: None
My date with Edgar, and the KitKat bar
** Image ID #2099018 Unavailable **

*Right*If you went on a date with Edgar Allen Poe, how would it go? What would you do? Did the raven join you and Edgar? Would it end in joy or despair?(BC)

My first inclination was to state I was not the least bit attracted to the man since I find his looks unappealing, BUT the inventor of the detective story? The father of the modern American short story? The architect who helped the world discover science fiction as a literary genre? A skillful poet? An important literary critic who helped define American literature, film, and other arts? I would LOVE to pick his brain! I think within 5 minutes I would forget his looks and go for this complex man. Of course, the success or failure of this date would be totally depending on whether or not we hit it off, but I would like to think I could have an interesting conversation with the man.



*Right*Write from the perspective of a KitKat bar on Halloween? Or if you are in the mood for a bit of horror. Which tool do you prefer? The hammer or the knife? The knife is classic but not as brutal as the hammer. It's your blog and your horror story. Have fun!(BCoFs)

In case of the tale of the KitKat I would prefer the knife since I could slice her up in two, make that four parts, since the KitKat bar is a split personality, and eat her. I love chocolate. Mmm.

“I am just laying innocent like on the kitchen top when suddenly WHAM, my body is sliced into two, and the four pieces are savored in a few bites; I am gone with a snap!”



Day EIGHTY THREE "Give It 100!
 
 
83% complete


© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894458-My-date-with-Edgar-and-the-KitKat-bar